These basic values underlie both the Mediation and Collaborative Divorce processes:
- respect for all parties.
- transparent process, with as much open dialogue as possible.
- an interest-based, problem-solving approach.
- protecting your children from adult conflict.
- a client-centered process, i.e., one driven by your values, needs, interests, and wishes, what you think is important for you and your family
- active participation in reframing your family
- preparing for new lives.
- i.e. we help you focus on the future, and try to leave the past behind.